Why choose Aviva?
The health of your employees can have an impact on your costs, and your profits. With up to 250 members of staff working for your business, the costs of absence due to injury or illness can be dramatic.
The NHS does a great job looking after the nation's health, but there's greater peace of mind for everyone concerned if waiting lists can be avoided. And, as experts in healthcare, we make it a priority to help your employees stay healthy:
We're experts in healthcare
- Our Solutions product has been given a 5 Star Rating by Defaqto - this gives you the reassurance that you're buying quality cover that will deliver when you need it most. Defaqto is a leading UK independent financial research company. Their Star Ratings are designed to help customers identify where a product or policy sits in the market in terms of the features and benefits it offers and the range of options available. Their in-depth Star Ratings process looks at the key features and benefits of every product or policy they rate. Defaqto are completely independent and unbiased and never knowingly exclude a product or policy from their Star Ratings.
- Aviva is the UK's largest insurance provider and have strong businesses in selected international markets. That means a Small to Medium Enterprise like yours can rely on our size and strength to be there for you, when you need us most.
- We've been awarded 'Health Insurance Company of the Year' and 'Best Group Private Medical Insurance' for the seventh year running at the 2016 Health Insurance Awards. We think it is the unique combination of our people, products and services that helps us to win these awards on a regular basis.
- The people in our business are passionate about offering the best possible service to yours. We design products that meet your needs and keeps costs under control. Our added value benefits, such as the 24 hour stress counselling or GP helplines (stress helpline is available to members aged 16 and over), offer tangible support to your employees.
- Solutions includes our clinical case management service for musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions as standard across all policies. This means that if your employees need to claim for back, neck, muscle or joint pain they will benefit from early intervention, which we know from experience gives them a much better recovery prognosis and gets them back to work sooner. For more information on BacktoBetter read our FAQs page.
Our policies can offer value-for-money, flexibility, and effective solutions for large companies
- Health insurance can be seen as an 'expected benefit' in a large company. But as healthcare experts, we know that it can also bring significant value to your business. Whether you'd like a policy to cover just a few members of senior staff, or the whole workforce up to 250 people, we'll be there to help with a value-for-money set of benefits that can aid the recovery process.
- On average, across all major business sectors, employees are absent for 7 working days per year, at a cost of £539 for each employee and this doesn’t include time off to see their GP. So this means if you have a workforce of 50 employees, absence could be costing you around £27,000 a year (Absence statistics are taken from the CIPD Absence Management Report 2013). This shows just how important it is to manage absence within your business. Covering your employees with Solutions means that they’ll get back to work quicker after injury or illness, saving you money and making your business more productive.
- Making a claim, arranging a policy, dealing with administration - we'll do our best to be as effective and efficient as possible, at all times. We'll take time to understand your business's needs; we'll try to offer the most extensive policy we can that will meet your budget; and we'll always explain what our policies will do, and what they won't.
Another great reason to choose Aviva…
We recognise that many companies - with up to 250 employees - simply want a value-for-money policy with extensive benefits. It's why we'd like to talk to you, to explain the added value that Solutions can offer. Solutions offers value-for-money, flexible and effective healthcare. Talk to us about Solutions for your business today…