Aviva Community Fund - helping your local cause
Published: 25 Mar 2015
Together we can do more for the causes you care about
Do you or your clients have an idea for a project that would make a real difference in your community?
Whether you're looking to solve a problem, speed up an ongoing project or help in some other way - the Aviva Community Fund offers you and your clients a great opportunity to receive funding to support an important cause in your community. Visit the Aviva Community Fund website to find out more.
The power to make a difference is in your hands
We want to support community projects both big and small, so there are four funding levels for which you and your clients can apply for - from up to £1,000, up to £5,000, up to £10,000 and up to £25,000.
Plus the great news is that there are 2 separate set of awards available - one for intermediaries and one for the general public, with 114 awards specifically available for intermediaries. This means you can submit causes which you support in your community or submit projects on behalf of your clients.
Get the community behind you
Once submitted, it’s up to you to spread the word to friends, family, colleagues and customers to gather votes for your entry. Secure your place in the finals and your project could receive the funding it needs.
What are the key dates?
- 24 March - 24 April: Period for submitting projects is open for 4 weeks only.
- 1 May - 30 May: Public vote - projects submitted will be voted for by the public and applicants will be encouraged to get as many people to vote for them as possible.
- 4 June: Finalists announced - projects that secure the most votes will be entered into the finals, where a judging panel will award the funds.
- 29 June: Winners announced.
- 14 July: Helping Hand prize draw winners announced.
Can we help you?
Think of us as part of your team.
Find the right details on our Contact Us page