Backtobetter gets even better!
Published: 18 Dec 2018
From 1 January 2019, clients covered on either an Optimum or Solutions policy with BacktoBetter, will benefit from the following service improvements:
• Simplicity - we’re introducing more flexibility for those that have already received medical advice when they first contact us about a musculoskeletal condition. This means that clients already on a treatment pathway will be able to continue eligible treatment without having to undergo a telephone clinical assessment. This simplifies the customer journey and removes unnecessary duplication of effort.
• Quality support - clients who need to be referred to a Specialist for additional investigation will now be supported by our expert claims team. Using our comprehensive Specialist Finder tool, we’ll guide them to a specialist and where appropriate, case manage their claim through to completion. This approach enables us to help your clients access clinically appropriate treatment from a specialist that adheres to our quality and fee guidelines.
Key benefits of BacktoBetter:
• Simplicity - your clients don’t have to wait to see a GP. They simply tell us about their claim by telephone or online via MyAviva. They’ll be contacted by a musculoskeletal case management specialist within 24 hours of getting in touch.
• Quality– where appropriate, we’ll help your clients access a local physiotherapist (usually within 2 working days) through our independent clinical providers’ quality-assured physiotherapy networks. And, if they need to see a specialist, our claims advisers will guide them to a specialist who adheres to our strict quality criteria.
• Cost management – prompt treatment can aid a faster recovery, reduce absence costs and help control claims spend.
Got a question?
Please speak to your account manager to find out more.
Can we help you?
Think of us as part of your team.
Find the right details on our Contact Us page