Terms and Conditions Update
Published: 17 Aug 2018
Back in June, our Sales Director Nick Reynolds, and Product Innovation Lead Ally Antell, hosted a WebEx to provide our brokers with an update on the Aviva Health business.
You can listen to the WebEx again by clicking on the link below. You can also download and keep the slides that were presented.
In the update, we discussed our enhanced Terms and Conditions that will apply for new and renewing PMI business from 1 October 2018 across our portfolio, including legacy business. For a summary of the Terms and Conditions changes, please download our flyer
As part of the enhancements, Aviva Digital GP will be offered as an added value benefit to all new business and renewing members, on our Healthier Solutions and Solutions (2-249) products. This replaces our GP Helpline service. See our flyer for more information.
Key things you should know about Aviva Digital GP:
- Aviva Digital GP is available from 1 October 2018, for Healthier Solutions and Solutions new business and renewals, at no extra cost
- If your client renews or purchases PMI before this date, they won’t be able to access Aviva Digital GP until their next renewal
- Healthier Solutions, Speedy Diagnostics and legacy consumer PMI members, aged 16 and over, will have access to five GP video consultations per annum
- Solutions and legacy SME members, aged 16 and over, will have access to unlimited GP video consultations per annum
- Aviva Digital GP is also offered alongside Aviva Wellbeing for Optimum customers. Please speak to your account manager for more information.
Your clients will start to receive their pre-renewal packs with all they need to know about the terms and conditions enhancements, including detailed policy updates explaining the changes. You can view these documents in our document library. Simply choose your client’s product to read the relevant pre-renewal documentation.
Our product pages, giving you additional sales support, will be updated shortly. For any questions, please speak to your usual account manager.
Can we help you?
Think of us as part of your team.
Find the right details on our Contact Us page