International Private Medical Insurance
We are not able to offer individual or group International PMI quotes for any new business with a start date of 1 May 2018 onwards.
Existing Aviva Customers
- Customers with renewal dates prior to 1 May 2018 will be invited to renew with Aviva in the usual way. They will be offered continuation terms from Aetna from their following renewal.
- Customers due to renew on these products from 1 May 2018 will be offered continuation terms from Aetna.
Further details can be found here
At Aviva, we know how to create award-winning International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) policies. We think they can really help your clients get the treatment they need, wherever they are in the world.
International Solutions - and its sister policy, Gulf Solutions, offer access to healthcare for anyone who's living or working abroad for six months or more.
We have four different options to choose from:
International Solutions gives your clients access to the treatment and care they need, when they need it.
We provide access to a network of high quality healthcare facilities worldwide, helping to give your clients peace of mind when living or working abroad.
Below is just a glimpse of what International Solutions can offer your clients:
- A flexible policy that you can shape to fit your client’s budget
- Extensive benefits as standard with £5 million cover – and extra options your clients can add or remove
- Straightforward and simple two tier global cover
- Easy claims process with no mandatory excesses
- Access to international healthcare support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Evacuation to a suitable facility if treatment isn’t available locally
From 1 March 2015 - the Netherlands, Bahrain and Jordan
At Aviva, we’re constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our products. From 1 March 2015, new International Solutions customers (and anyone renewing on or after 1 March 2015) will find we have a new collaboration in the Netherlands. We’ve also enhanced Gulf Solutions for anyone working or living in Bahrain or Jordan, and to reflect recent changes to healthcare regulations in Dubai.
- Find out more about our product updates for individuals
- Read more about our enhancements for companies
Can we help you?
Think of us as part of your team. For help or queries, call us on:0800 015 5255
9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday
For policy quotes, please email:
Calls to and from Aviva may be recorded and/or monitored
Aviva International Solutions Expat Health App
Your clients can now download our International Solutions app.