Our Healthier Solutions PMI
is in better shape than ever
We know that your customers' needs change. It's the reason we've recently improved our flexible private medical insurance product - Healthier Solutions. Already providing excellent cover, we're determined to offer even more value to Healthier Solutions policyholders and, by listening to feedback, we've made some changes to ensure that our PMI product gives your customers the health and wellness cover you're looking for.
For more customer facing information on Healthier Solutions, please download the sales materials or visit www.aviva.co.uk/health-insurance/.
These improvements will be available to existing customers as they renew during 2013 and for new customers from 1 January 2013.
We have created a video for you that summarizes the recent changes we’ve made to Healthier Solutions and also a version for you to show your clients. You can access these by clicking the video links in the pod on the right hand side of this page.
- Key product benefits
No claim discount for every member
The no claim discount now applies to each member, not just the policy. So if one family member makes a claim, it doesn't affect the no claim discounts of other members.
No loss of no claim discount for smaller claims
Positive news if your clients need to make a small claim that’s less than £250: no claim discounts are now unaffected by new claims of up to £250 per policy, per year.
Better in the Channel Islands
Payments for GP fees up to £400 per annum do not affect the no claim discount.
Protecting out-patient limits.
Pre-admission tests that are needed before a stay in hospital will be paid in full, not from out-patient allowances. This means that members will have more funds available (according to their policy) for out-patient treatment.
Wider choice of out-patient limits
If members prefer a lower premium, they now have the added flexibility of choosing a zero pound option for out-patient care. The £500 and £1,000 out-patient care options are still available.
Better cover limits
Increased limits for minor surgery
GP minor surgery cover has been increased to £100 per procedure.
Psychiatric cover doubled
We’ve increased out-patient psychiatric cover within core cover from £1,000 to £2,000. This applies per member per year.
A boost for child speech therapy
We’ve added two speech therapy sessions per child, per year.
- More reasons to recommend Healthier Solutions
- Prompt diagnoses and eligible private medical treatment at over 400 UK hospitals
- Enhanced cancer cover included as standard on every policy
- Flexible product, with options to help meet your clients’ needs and budgets
- All levels of cover include in, day and out-patient treatment costs
- MyHealthCounts – rewarding clients for looking after their health
- Free 24-hour access to a GP helpline included with all cover levels
- A no claim discount of up to 75% and the option to include protected NCD.
- More benefits from Aviva
Tell your customers about the Health 100 Facebook App
The Aviva Health 100 App is a fun way for your clients to check out their health and fitness levels and boost their wellbeing with tips and advice from sports stars and clinical experts.
Healthier Solutions policyholders are eligible for discounts on renewal premiums when they take a more comprehensive wellbeing survey via our online health lounge, MyHealthCounts.
An enhanced Cancer Pledge
The reduced out-patient cover option for out-patient treatment after a cancer diagnosis has been enhanced. It now includes cover for full out-patient consultations, tests and treatments. Full cover for out-patient radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatment, CT, MRI and PET scans at a recognised diagnostic centre, remain as standard benefits on the reduced out-patient option.
Award-winning cover from a worldwide provider
Reassuringly for you and your clients, we were voted Health Insurance Company of the Year in 2012 for the third year running.
- Why is Healthier Solutions good for you?
- People turn to PMI schemes for peace of mind: nearly 4 million have already
- Healthier Solutions PMI could be an additional revenue stream for your business and offers competitive commission rates
- Aviva is one of the world's leading and the UK's biggest insurance provider
- Aviva UK Health deal with over 80,000 claims a year paying in excess of £300 million
- We combine financial strength and corporate efficiency with in-house clinical expertise
- The result is an innovative, flexible approach to healthcare that millions of customers can trust.
How we can help you
We offer dedicated telephone support, whether you have a question about our products or are looking to establish a new agency, simply call the Healthcare Bureau on:
0845 3000 649
Calls may be recorded and/or monitored. Lines are open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Recommend Healthier Solutions PMI
It's in great shape and will help to keep your clients in the best of health too.