If your current provider of home repairs insurance offers you a renewal price that is lower than the price we quote to you for an Aviva Response product, we’ll give you a £50 M&S Gift Card if you take out an Aviva Response policy (the “Offer”).
Subject to meeting all of the below conditions, we shall send you a £50 M&S Gift Card by email. If you qualify for the Offer, please call the Aviva Response team on 0800 015 4832 1. Please have the renewal price of your current provider of home repairs insurance to hand.
To qualify for the Offer, you need to comply with the following conditions:
- You must purchase Aviva Response cover which should remain in force for at least 90 days and your boiler must pass its health check
- You cannot already have an Aviva Response product or an equivalent HomeServe branded policy
- When comparing the cover provided by your current provider of home repairs insurance with the Aviva Response cover, both covers should be comparable and provided on a “like for like” basis; this means both covers should provide insurance against the same elements (for example, gas, water, electrics, home security)
- If your renewal price includes an excess, your Aviva Response quote must also include an excess.
- The renewal date for your existing cover must be within 30 days of purchasing your Aviva Response cover
- You need to provide written evidence of your renewal price within 14 days of purchasing
- Your renewal and Aviva Response must be for the same address
- No cash alternatives will be offered
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Offer at any time
- The M&S Gift Card is subject to separate Terms and Conditions