Green Card request form

Do I need a green card?

From 2 August 2021, you won’t need to carry a Green Card to drive your car in the EU, EEA, Switzerland, Serbia, Andorra, and Bosnia and Herzegovina. This might take a bit of time to filter through, especially at borders and ports, so we’ll still be issuing Green Cards until 30 September 2021 if you ask for one (and you can even ask for one after this date too). Make sure you check your insurance policy to find out which European countries you can drive in and your level of cover.

If you require multiple Green Cards for other vehicles under a multi-car policy, you'll need to request them one at a time. Just return to this form and complete again for any others you need.

Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to use this form. If you are unable to do this, please return to our contact us page to find the relevant telephone number.