- Flexible and affordableYou can add to your account whenever you like – from small amounts to lump sums.
It’s easy to set up an ISA or investment account. You can add one-off lump sums or regular monthly amounts to your ISA (up to the ISA allowance limit, currently £20,000 for the 2019/20 tax year) or investment accounts – paperwork-free.
- No experience neededInvestment experience not required – your money will be managed for you.
Wealthify offer a range of investment options for you – from cautious to adventurous – then their experts will manage your investments for you 1.
- A choice of portfoliosChoose to invest in our Original portfolios or in funds that make a positive impact on society and the environment.
Our ethical fund providers are signatories of the Principles of Responsible Investing (PRI) so you can rest assured your money is doing good for others – as well as for you.
- Make changes easilyIt’s free and easy to do.
Want to edit your investment plan? You can do so at any time, fee-free.
- 24/7 accessTrack your money and make changes to your account at all times.
You can see how your investments are performing, request to withdraw your money or add to your account online, at any time, without notice or penalty.
Before you invest
Before you open a Wealthify Stocks & Shares ISA, or transfer an existing ISA to Wealthify, make sure you're aware of our criteria.
You can open a new Stocks & Shares ISA if you:
- Are over 18
- Are a UK tax resident
- Have not funded a Stocks & Shares ISA (other than a Lifetime ISA) this tax year
- Have not exceeded your £20,000 ISA allowance
If you want to transfer an existing ISA please keep in mind:
- Transferring doesn't count towards your ISA allowance, unless you've paid into an ISA this tax year
- If you'd like to move money from an ISA that you've paid into this tax year, you'll need to transfer the whole amount
- Your existing provider may charge a penalty when you leave – make sure you check this with them before you transfer
- Cashing in, transferring and re-investing your money can take between 3 and 6 weeks. While the transfer is taking place you won't have your money invested, so you won't be affected by any changes in the market – good or bad