Aviva Stocks & Shares ISA
Before you invest
To open an Aviva Stocks & Shares ISA, you'll need to be eligible and to set up your payments. There's also a level of risk you'll need to be aware of.
You can open an account if:
- You're aged 18 or over
- You're a permanent resident in the UK or you or your spouse or civil partner work overseas for the UK Government
- You haven’t exceeded your annual ISA allowance this tax year
- You haven’t already opened or paid in to this type of ISA this tax year
You'll need to:
- Set up regular payments of at least £50 a month, or make an initial payment of at least £500
- Understand that the value of your investment can go down as well as up and you could get back less than you paid in
- Be comfortable managing your account and investments online
By applying for this product, you’re confirming that you have read the important policy documents and our Fair Processing Notice (PDF 104 KB), which explains your data rights.