Transfer your ISA
Before you invest
To open and transfer into an Aviva Stocks & Shares ISA, you'll need to be eligible and to set up your payments. There are also some key things to consider before transferring.
You can open an account if:
- You're aged 18 or over
- You're a permanent resident in the UK or you or your spouse or civil partner work overseas for the UK Government
You'll need to:
- Transfer in a minimum of £500. If the ISA is from the current tax year, you'll need to transfer in the whole amount
- Understand that the value of your investment can go down as well as up and you could get back less than you paid in
- Understand your cash won't be invested when we're processing your transfers so won't be affected by any rise or fall in value during that time, but any unit transfers will be
- Understand there is no guarantee you'll be better off by transferring
- Be comfortable managing your account and investments online
By applying for this product, you’re confirming that you have read the important policy documents and our Fair Processing Notice (PDF 104 KB), which explains your data rights.