How do I log on and what are the benefits?
How do I log on?
You should have received the username and password along with your policy document, renewal notice or helpline leaflet. Please use the login feature to access policyholder’s area.
If you are having trouble logging on or have misplaced your user name and password, please contact your insurance advisor who will be able to assist you.
Benefits of Landlord
This site includes useful information about:
- Buying and selling properties
- Key information on the process to help things go smoothly
- House price and rental yield valuation service that enables landlords to compare property prices and rental yields throughout the country across different property types
- Area reports can also be obtained to help assess locations for prospective purchases
- Online property search
- Landlords duties and obligations
Knowing what is required is the first stage of managing compliance with regulations. This section describes what Legislation and Regulations landlords must comply with
- Preparing the property and property maintenance
- Getting and keeping the property in a fit state for tenants is a critical success factor for landlords. The content contained in this section helps landlords do this
- A range of risk hardfacts downloads are available to help landlords identify and control a range of risks that can affect the property
- Marketing the property
Matching the right property to the right tenants is key to getting the rent and occupancy levels that deliver the required return on investment. This part of the site helps landlords achieve these goals
- Dealing with Tenants
Finding and keeping good tenants is probably the most important job that a landlord can do. The site provides information and material to help landlords manage the relationship in an efficient business like manner
- Tenant applications
- Reference forms
- Standard tenancy agreements