The life insurance plan for anyone aged 50 to 80 inclusive, which guarantees to pay your loved ones a cash sum when you die
- Choose the monthly premium from between £7 and £50 per month, or decide on the amount you’d like to leave behind, within our premium payment limits.
- There are no medical questions and you can get cover that starts today.
- Your monthly payment will stay the same for the duration of the premium payment term.
- Acceptance is guaranteed if you’re aged 50 to 80 years inclusive, a UK resident and have not exceeded the premium limit.
- You can have multiple plans as long as your monthly premium is not more than £100 in total for all your plans. Any plans issued before 25 January 2010 are not taken into account when applying this limit.
- The plan has no cash-in value. If you stop paying your premiums before the end of the payment term, your life cover will end 30 days after the last premium was due and you’ll get nothing back.
How does our product work
Unlike some other over 50s life insurance plans, our plan will pay out the full sum assured if you die after the plan has been in force for just 12 months. And, if you were to die as a result of an accident after the first 12 months, we’ll pay double the sum assured amount.
If you die within the first 12 months of the plan, we’ll pay out an amount equal to the premiums that have been paid. However, if you die as a result of an accident in the first 12 months, we’ll pay the full sum assured. You can read more about the benefits and risks of the plan in the key features (PDF 96KB).
You can see our range of premiums as well as cash values these will give you in our Choose the premium(PDF 146KB).
Depending on your circumstances, the cash sum paid out could be less than the total amount you’ve paid in premiums and the value of the lump sum will be reduced by inflation. You’ll either pay for 30 years or until the plan anniversary after your 90th birthday, whichever comes first.
Complete an online quote form and Aviva will donate £1 to help vulnerable children in the UK
For every complete online quote submitted Aviva will donate £1 to Railway Children*, a charity we are supporting in the UK as part of our Street to School programme. Railway Children helps to get vulnerable children living on UK streets back into everyday life. For more information, visit www.aviva-street-to-school.co.uk
*Only one submission per customer. Aviva will donate £1 for every complete online quote submitted up to a maximum of £20,000. Railway Children is a registered charity. Registered charity no. 1058991
Choose a name you can trust
Aviva is the largest provider of life, pensions, and long-term financial services in the UK, and serves around 34 million customers worldwide.
When you choose a life insurance plan with Aviva, you can be sure that our expert staff will help you every step of the way. They’ll be able to answer your questions and help you to complete your application.