You can make a non-emergency claim online. For emergency claims please call us on the numbers below.
Useful numbers – open 24 hours
- Medical Emergency Abroad (+44) 1603 208 044
- Travel Claims (non-emergency) from abroad (+44) 1603 603 716
- Travel Assistant 01603 208 045
- Legal Expenses Claims and Advice 01603 208 244
Useful numbers – not open 24 hours
Lines open Monday to Friday 8.00am – 8.00pm, Saturday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm.
- Amend or renew your travel insurance 0345 030 7389
- Travel Claims (non-emergency) from the UK 0345 030 6983
To view your policy documentation please log in to MyAviva
If you have a general enquiry about your policy please email us using our contact form or call us on 0345 030 8715.
If you have a complaint
We hope that you will be very happy with the service that we provide. However, if for any reason you are unhappy with it, we would like to hear from you. In the first instance, if your complaint is regarding this insurance please contact us on 0345 030 7389, or if your complaint is regarding a claim please contact us on 0345 030 6983. We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you have complained to us and we have been unable to resolve your complaint, you may refer it to this independent body. Following the complaints procedure does not affect your right to take legal action.