Article date: 24 April 2002
Norwich Union has added Northern Rock to its IFA Mortgage ClubPanel. This means that any IFA who uses the Norwich Union MortgagePanel now has 24 lenders to choose from and can benefit fromattractive procuration fees, exclusive products and additionalsupport from Norwich Union staff.
Norwich Union has worked closely with Northern Rock for a numberof years and has previously distributed its products through YourMove Estate Agents who are owned by Norwich Union.
John Whitehead, Norwich Union, said: “Our experience withNorthern Rock has been entirely positive and we believe that therange of products that it offers will complement the range that wealready offer our IFA partners. The “together” range ofproducts is especially useful with up to 125% LTVavailable.”
Commenting on this important development, Nigel Mushens,Northern Rock, said: “Norwich Union IFA mortgage club has anexcellent reputation and I am sure that we will work well together.Our appointment to this panel adds a new dimension to an alreadyproductive working relationship.
"We believe that Club members will find our combination ofleading edge and lifestyle products a powerful boost to theirmortgage sales.”
IFAs can obtain further information by calling Norwich Union on0845 845 1388
Press office contacts:
James Evans, Norwich Union 08703 66 68 78
Out of hours 07790 487105
Louise Goffee, Norwich Union 08703 66 68 70
Out of hours 07810 057362
Ian Beggs, Norwich Union 08703 66 68 71
Out of hours 07790 487533
Notes to editors
- Norwich Union is the UK’s largest insurer. It is theUK’s largest provider of life, pensions and investmentproducts and one of the leading IFA providers. IFAs provide around75% of the company’s long-term savings business.
- Norwich Union has strategic alliances with over 20 buildingsocieties and other leading UK brand names including TescoPersonal Finance and The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
- Norwich Union’s news releases are available on thisinternet site
- A selection of images are available from the Norwich UnionNewscast site at www.newscast.co.uk
- An ISDN facility is available for studio quality interviews.Call the press office on 08703 66 68 78
For all life & pensions media enquiries 08703 66 68 78 Forall other media enquiries 08703 66 68 68