Article date: 4 January 2007
Morley Fund Management, one of the UK’s largest fund managers, has hired Richard O’Halloran as product development manager. Previously at F&C Asset Management, Richard will be responsible for the development of profitable products across all of Morley’s asset classes and client channels. He will be reporting to the head of product development, Jeremy Soutter.
Jeremy Soutter said: “We are experiencing an ever increasing demand for more innovative and ground-breaking products. Richard will play a crucial role in how we respond to this demand by using his experience and expertise to further develop our products, particularly in property.”
Richard will be supporting our sales, business development and marketing teams and also our property team as the primary developer of property products.
Richard O’Halloran joined Morley from F&C Asset Management where he was product development manager. His main responsibilities included the development and management of F&C’s UK ICVC range. Before F&C, Richard was product development manager at Schroder Investment Management.
For more information contact:
Telephone: 020 7809 8125
Notes to editors:
Morley Fund Management
Morley Fund Management Limited is the UK-based asset management business of Aviva plc. Firms within the Morley group of companies manage £162bn or €239bn from offices around the world as at 30 September 2006.
Morley manages both institutional and retail funds. It also acts as investment manager for a range of retail investment funds, marketed in the UK under the Norwich Union brand, and international funds marketed under the Aviva Funds brand.
- Equity End User of the Year – Derivatives Week DEAL Awards 2006
- Property Fund Manager of the Year, Pensions Management Awards 2006
- Best Commitment to Raising Standards of Trustee Education, Engaged Investor Awards 2006
- Property Fund Manager of the Year, Property Week Awards 2006
- SRI Provider of the Year, Global Pensions 2006
- Central European Property Awards 2005 - Outstanding Company of the Year & Investor of the Year
- UK Pensions Awards 2005 – Property Manager of the Year
- Property Week Awards 2004 – Best Property Fund Manager
- Pensions Management Provider Awards 2003 – Best Property Fund Manager.
Further information about Morley Fund Management can be found at www.morleyfm.com