Article date: 6 April 2010
- specialist funds from leading fund management groups give advisers and investors more choice
Aviva has added 22 funds managed by Aviva Investors, JO Hambro, First State, Threadneedle and Jupiter to its wrap and Sipp platform in response to adviser demand.
The newly added funds are:
• Aviva Investors Absolute Tactical Asset Allocation
• Aviva Investors Global Convertibles
• Aviva Investors Global High Yield Bond
• First State Asia Sustainability
• First State Asia Property Securities
• First State Global Emerging Markets Sustainability
• First State Global Listed Infrastructure
• First State Global Property Securities
• First State Latin American
• Jupiter Absolute Return
• Jupiter Strategic Bond
• Jupiter International Financials
• Jupiter India Fund
• JOHCM UK Opportunities
• JOHCM UK Dynamic Growth
• JOHCM UK Growth
• JOHCM European
• JOHCM Continental European
• JOHCM European Select Values
• JOHCM US Opportunities
• JOHCM Global Select
• Threadneedle Absolute Return Bond
Aviva Wrap and Sipp re-opened to new business in January 2010. The platforms make available to advisers and customers over 1,500 funds and plans to have 2,000 available by the end of 2010.
Aviva Wrap and Sipp also include Profiles; an online model portfolio and asset allocation tool that enables advisers to build and manage clients’ model portfolios at the click of a mouse.
Nicholas Burton, head of marketing at Aviva wrap, said: “Adding these funds extends the already broad investment choice available to Aviva Wrap and Sipp customers and advisers, and gives them more options when it comes to building a portfolio that includes wide range of funds and asset classes. The Aviva Wrap now has nearly 90% coverage of OBSR-rated funds, and we will continue to add funds throughout the year.”
Simon Hynes, Director, UK Wholesale, Jupiter Unit Trust Managers, said: “We are delighted to expand our fund links with Aviva. All four of the funds are in our top six best selling single manager funds this year and we look forward to working with Aviva to support future sales growth.”
David Gwyer 01904 452659 07800 693187
Notes to editors:
• Aviva is the world’s fifth largest* insurance group, serving 53 million customers across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific
• Aviva's main business activities are long-term savings, fund management and general insurance, with worldwide total sales of £45.1 billion and funds under management of £379 billion at 31 December 2009
• We are the largest insurance services provider in the UK and one of the leading providers of life and pensions products in Europe
• Aviva’s life and pensions business in the UK has a total market share of 10.3%** and a leading position in its key markets of savings, protection and annuities.
• The Aviva media centre at www.aviva.com/media includes images, company and product information and a news release archive
• For broadcast-standard video, please visit http://www.aviva.com/media/video/.
• Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc
*based on gross worldwide premiums at 31 December 2008
**Source: ABI data released March 2010