Competition Terms & Conditions Bath Rugby vs Leicester Tigers “The Clash” ticket giveaway
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Bath Rugby vs Leicester Tigers “The Clash” ticket giveaway (“the Promotion”) and entry to the Promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore please read these carefully.
2. The promoter is Aviva UK Digital Limited. Registered in England No. 09766150. Registered office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number: 728985. (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address over the age of 18, except for anyone directly connected with the promotion. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
4. To enter the Promotion you must Re-Tweet the relevant promotional Tweet posted from the @AvivaRugbyFan Twitter account. The promotion will close at 12:00 on 26.03.2018. Entries are limited to one per person.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any submitted entries which it determines in its absolute discretion to be offensive, obscene, defamatory, abusive, insensitive, hateful, illegal or otherwise inappropriate in any way. Such entries will not form part of the Promotion to win the prize or form part of the Promotion.
6. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged when sent. Proof of emailing/tweeting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
7. Entries will be chosen at random by the @AvivaRugbyFan Social Media team and the sponsorship team. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
8. There will be 10 winners in total. The prize is limited to four Bath Rugby vs Leicester Tigers tickets valid on Saturday 7 April 2018 per winner. The prize winners will be notified via Twitter up to 12 hours after the promotion has closed. If any prize winners do not respond within 24 hour of the time of notification, then the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the Tweet sent to them by the Promoter within 24 hour of that Tweet being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize). Upon accepting the prize, winners will be asked to disclose their full name and postal address via Direct Message to the @AvivaRugbyFan Twitter account.
9. No cash alternative will be offered. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for other prizes.
10. By taking part in this promotion the winner(s) agree to take part in post-event publicity with the @AvivaRugbyFan, @AvivaUK or @AvivaUKSupport Twitter page.
11. The name of the winners will be made available on request in writing to Aviva Social Media Team, Horizon Business Centre, Peachman Way, Norwich, NR7 0WF within 10 days of the closing date. The winners agree to have their name and county disclosed for this purpose.
12. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age, and/or country of residence.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes that are not specifically and expressly included within the prize description. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
14. Subject to the above, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prize.
15. The Promoter disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.