Great reasons for buying a pet insurance policy from us:
- Vet fees for illness and injury are covered up to £6,500 per year (Platinum cover only).
- Third party liability up to £1 million for dogs.
- Up to £1,000 boarding kennel or cattery fees covered if you have to go into hospital for 48 hours or longer (Platinum cover only).
- Includes up to six months cover whilst you and your pet are abroad (applies to member countries of the PETS Travel Scheme excluding non-EU and long-haul countries as defined by DEFRA).
- Access to Pet Legal and Vet Finder helplines.
- 10% discount when you insure more than one pet with our pet insurance.
- Where you are eligible for more than one level of discount, these will be applied one after the other.
Get a quote for pet insurance
*Subject to a minimum premium.
For pet insurance Aviva UK Digital Limited introduce to BDML Connect Ltd who arrange and administer the policy. BDML Connect Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 309140). Registered in England and Wales Number 02785540. Registered Office: 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. Aviva UK Digital Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No. 09766150. Registered Office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Pet insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited, Registered in Scotland, No. 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number 202153). You can check this by visiting the Financial Services Register at http://www.fca.org.uk/register or contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0800 111 6768.