Catch up now: InsureTV Masterclass – the changing face of motor
Earlier this week Aviva’s Gill Milner, Technical Practice Lead (Casualty) joined a lively panel discussion on the evolving motor risk landscape, offering us an expert risk management view on how to manage the challenges currently faced by road users.
Gill was joined by other motor experts from the insurance industry, including:
- Tom Clarke, Chief EV Officer, Abacai
- Russell Harrison, Divisional Head, Markerstudy Group
- Sam Tiltman, Head of Sharing Economy and Mobility, Marsh
Some of the topics discussed included:
- The post Covid skills fade and changing road behaviours.
- The highway code changes and how to build education and training for drivers.
- The shortage of vehicles and inexperienced drivers.
- Electric vehicles and alternative fuels – the challenges and opportunities.
Gill Milner also shared some of her expert insights in a 1-2-1 interview at InsureTV.
This interview features changes in the highway code, the rise in vulnerable road users, driver wellbeing and information about some of Aviva’s latest resources to support you and your clients.