Adler & Allan
We can provide environmental risk assessment and reduction services through our Specialist Partner Adler and Allan. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Minimising impact of business activities on the wider environment is vital across all sectors. By identifying the potential risks to the environment, businesses are able to take action to mitigate those risks and reduce liability. Risks could include leaking tanks, contaminated land and flooding.
- Survey of the condition of your critical assets such as drainage, tanks, bunds and separators
- Detailed risk matrix, including flood risk to help you make the best decision on where to prioritise remediation works
- Can reduce the possibility of business interruption
- Can reduce negative impacts on the environment
- Can reduce the risk of legal action and increasing fines from regulators
* For joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality and training purposes.
Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free. The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles.