We can provide a full range of security bollards through our Specialist Partner ATG Access. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Security bollards can protect against ram-raid attacks by either preventing the attacking vehicle from penetrating the perimeter or by acting as a deterrent. Bollards can prevent vehicle theft by restricting access to areas such as driveways or car park areas. Crash tested bollards and barriers can prevent hostile vehicle attacks and ramming attacks, thus protecting pedestrians and infrastructure.
- Range of telescopic, lift-out and fixed security bollards
- Bespoke product design, manufacture, product installation and maintenance
- Bollards can provide the necessary security levels required whilst not affecting footfall
- Security bollards can be supplied in a range of diameters, heights and finishes to fit into your site’s aesthetic requirements
- A variety of operational modes can be supplied: telescopic, removable and fixed
- Sold Secure certified locks and the security range has been certified to the independent PAS 68 impact test standard
* The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.