We can provide a range of passive fire protection products and services through our Specialist Partner Checkmate Fire. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Passive fire protection is the “built-in” method to structurally protect buildings. Designed to provide compartments within buildings, the aim of passive fire protection is to limit the spread of fire and smoke within a building. The correct protection reduces both the risk to building occupants’ lives and the likelihood of a total loss as a result of a fire. Passive fire concerns often include incorrectly fitted or defective fire doors, breaches in compartment walls or floor slabs caused by unprotected service penetrations, and inadequately protected roof voids.
- Passive fire protection products and services
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Door and Compartmentation Surveys
- Fire Door Installation and Remediation
- Fire Door Pre-Planned Maintenance
- Improves the safety of your building(s), passive fire protection works to protect your buildings and lives
- Supports compliance and your regulatory responsibilities
- Reduces the impact of major losses
- Supports business resilience to keep your business trading
- Enhances life safety measures