We can provide a range of passive fire protection products and services through our Specialist Partner Checkmate Fire. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Passive fire protection is the “built-in” method to structurally protect buildings. Designed to provide compartments within buildings, the aim of passive fire protection is to limit the spread of fire and smoke within a building. The correct protection reduces both the risk to building occupants’ lives and the likelihood of a total loss as a result of a fire. Passive fire concerns often include incorrectly fitted or defective fire doors, breaches in compartment walls or floor slabs caused by unprotected service penetrations, and inadequately protected roof voids.
- Fire Inspection Services
- Fire stopping
- Fire door installation and repair
- Compliance and pre-planned maintenance
- Can improve the safety of your building(s), passive fire protection works to protect your buildings and lives
- Supports compliance and your regulatory responsibilities
- Can reduce the impact of major losses
- Supports business resilience to keep your business trading
- Can enhance life safety measures
* Calls to 0844 prefixed numbers are charged and these charges may vary dependent on your network provider. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.