We can provide leak detection services through our Specialist Partner Waterguard. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
An escape of water can lead to significant business interruption including unplanned evacuations and property damage which can take a considerable amount of time to repair. Many leaks are small and can often go months without being noticed, causing damage to properties before they are identified.
- Flow meter and water sensor technology to identify leaks, monitoring water from any source around a building
- The range of systems can be quickly implemented offering quick identification of leaks and automatically shutting off the water supply
- Early detection of an unwanted escape of water
- Mitigation of the extent of damage that can be caused
- Supports prevention of potential large scale damage requiring repair
- Helps to keep businesses trading
- Peace of mind for the protection of your business
Waterguard's contact information
* The cost of calls to 01 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.