Aviva Home Insurance Claims - Amazon vouchers Terms and Conditions
- The payment of content claims using Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards is operated by Aviva.
- Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards are available for content claims up to the value of £5,000.
- Aviva will arrange for a voucher code for the agreed claim amount to be sent via email to the Customer.
- The Customer can use the Gift Card at check-out on Amazon.co.uk and the agreed amount will be deducted from the cost.
- The Customer can select a higher value item, but will need to pay the difference.
- Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of Aviva. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in Amazon.co.uk’s online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon. com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- These terms and conditions apply to the payment of content claims using Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards. By making a content claim and choosing to be paid by Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards you are accepting of these terms and conditions, therefore please read these carefully.
- Gift Cards are subject to Amazon.co.uk’s own Gift Card terms and conditions. See Amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions.