MyWorkplace is available to employees of selected businesses who have chosen Aviva as the provider of their workplace pension or private medical insurance benefits. If your company has arranged to provide you with access to MyWorkplace it's designed to help you keep track of your company provided Aviva benefits.
Once your MyWorkplace account is activated
If you have an Aviva pension, once you've logged in you’ll be able to:
- Monitor your pension performance and get a valuation as easily as checking an online bank account
- See your pension statement and your policy documents
- Check and update your personal information
- Add a loved one as a beneficiary
Please remember the value of your pension can fall as well as rise and you could get back less than invested.
If you have PMI, once you've logged in you'll be able to:
- Check your private medical insurance policy information, including cover and benefit details
- View your private medical insurance claims summary, update us on what’s next and track bills paid against your claim
Plus, MyWorkplace also gives you access to:
- MyAviva - Where you can view your pension or PMI, alongside any other Aviva products you might have
- Aviva Digital GP app that provides free, around the clock access to GP video consultations and repeat NHS prescriptions - all at the touch of a button
- Aviva Wellbeing web and mobile app that could help you reach your wellbeing goals whether you want to sleep more, lose weight, worry less, get fitter or simply eat better
Access to the range of different products and services described above will depend on the agreement between your employer and Aviva.
Please note: Aviva Wellbeing and Aviva Digital GP are non-contractual benefits and could be removed at any time.
Check and accept invite
If you're entitled to MyWorkplace via your employer, you should have received an email or letter from Aviva letting you know, which will also contain instructions on how to gain access.
Log in via your desktop or mobile device and unlock access to all the great features.
Download any of the great additional services on offer through MyWorkplace.
Still need help? Give us a call
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored. Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free.