Whether you rely on your van for your daily commute or it’s a crucial part of your business, you can be sure that it’s covered how you need with Aviva van insurance. Choose from either comprehensive or third party fire & theft cover and pick from a range of optional extras, like foreign use cover if you need to drive in Europe, or protected no claim discount, so your premium won’t increase next year as a result of a claim.
Why choose Aviva van insurance?
- 10% online discount: get a quote online in 5 minutes, retrieve your quote and get 10% off.**
- Lifetime customer repair guarantee - we guarantee the quality of repairs made by our approved mechanics following a claim while you remain a van insurance customer.***
- Up to £500 tool cover as standard with our comprehensive cover.
- Uninsured driver promise: if you’re hit by an uninsured driver and it wasn’t your fault, provide us with the details of the other vehicle and driver and your no claim discount won’t be lost and we’ll refund any excess you’ve had to pay.
- 24/7 claims helpline open all day, all night, every day of the year.
- Looking to insure a second car or van? Like 20% of our customers, you could save up to 1/3 with Multicar Insurance. See how much you could save.****
Find out more about all the benefits of Aviva van insurance.
What kind of cover do I need?
Private: If you are the registered keeper of your vehicle and use it purely for social purposes or commuting to and from work then you need private cover. Cover is available for you as the policyholder and up to four additional drivers on each vehicle.
Sole trader: If you drive a van for a business where there is no legal difference between the owner(s) and the business, you need sole trader cover.
Company: If you drive your van for a business that is not a sole trader, you need company cover.
* 10% of customers buying comprehensive van insurance with us from November 2015 to January 2016 paid this price or less for our standard cover (excluding optional extras). The price you will pay depends on individual circumstances, cover chosen and payment method.
** Excludes optional extras, minimum price applies
***Your vehicle must be maintained in a roadworthy condition. Wear and tear is not covered by the guarantee. Parts fitted by our approved repairer are covered for the duration of the guarantee provided by the parts manufacturer/supplier.
**** Up to 1/3 off applied to the cheaper of the two vehicle insurance premiums. Discount does not apply to optional extras. Maximum 1/3 discount available on policies with either one driver, or two drivers who are domestic partners using their vehicles only for social domestic and pleasure.