We use cookies to give you the best possible online experience. If you continue, we'll assume you are happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website. See our cookie policy for more information on cookies and how to manage them.

Leisure, hospitality & catering

Find insurance

Search for a business type
loading page

Restaurants to cafes. Hotels to B&Bs. Personal trainers to sports stadiums. Theme parks. National parks. Museums. Galleries. These are just a few of the huge range of businesses which fall under the 'leisure' heading - and we know you're all very different.

The good news is that we also know a lot about this sector as a whole and, along with your broker, we'll work to get a real understanding of your individual business. Together we can create the cover that's just right for you.

You may need cover for:

  • Public liability and products' liability
  • Buildings and contents
  • Employers' liability
  • Goods in transit
  • Business interruption
  • Engineering risks
  • Money and assault
  • Occurrence of food poisoning and notifiable diseases

You might also need:

  • Legal expenses
  • Computer breakdown
  • Personal accident
  • Directors and Officers insurance
  • Loss of licence and employee fraud

Don't forget we can also cover your car and your home - just ask your broker for details.

We're in business to keep you in business. Talk to your broker about Aviva insurance today.

Need to find a broker? Find one that's right for your business with our broker search facility *

Find a broker - An insurance broker will offer you the best independent advice for your business and help you get the cover that’s right for you.

* Please note that this site is not influenced by Aviva and only lists brokers that are registered by BIBA (The British Insurance Brokers’ Association is the UK’s leading general insurance intermediary organisation representing the interests of insurance brokers, intermediaries and their customers). These are updated by BIBA and not Aviva.