Article date: 30 March 2009
UK Life investor and analyst event
Aviva plc ("Aviva") will host an investor and analyst event on 6 May 2009 at its corporate headquarters in London. At the event, Mark Hodges, chief executive UK Life and his team will provide an update on their plans for the UK life business.
Q1 2009 Interim Management Statement rescheduled
Aviva has rescheduled its first quarter 2009 Interim Management Statement to Monday 27 April 2009, from Thursday 30 April 2009.
2010 and 2011 financial reporting dates
Aviva's 2010 and 2011 provisional financial reporting dates will be as follows:
- 4 February 2010: Full year 2009 long-term savings new business figures
- 4 March 2010: Preliminary announcement of full year 2009 results
- 5 August 2010: Unaudited six months' interim results and second quarter 2010 long-term savings new business figures
- 3 March 2011: Preliminary announcement of full year 2010 results
- 4 August 2011: Unaudited six months' interim results and second quarter 2011 long-term savings new business figures
Charles Barrows, investor relations director
+44 (0)20 7662 8115
Jessie Burrows, head of investor relations
+44 (0)20 7662 2111
Susie Yeoh, investor relations manager
+44 (0)20 7662 2117
Hayley Stimpson, external affairs director
+44 (0)20 7662 7544
Vanessa Rhodes, senior group media relations manager
+44 (0)20 7662 2482
James Murgatroyd/Ed Simpkins, Finsbury
+44 (0)20 7251 3801
Notes to editors:
- Aviva is the world's fifth largest* insurance group, serving 50 million customers across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
- Aviva's main business activities are long-term savings, fund management and general insurance, with worldwide total sales of £51.4 billion and funds under management of £381 billion at 31 December 2008.
- We are the largest insurance services provider in the UK and one of the leading providers of life and pension products in Europe.
- The Aviva media centre at www.aviva.com/media includes images, company and product information and a news release archive.
- For broadcast-standard video, please visit www.thenewsmarket.com/aviva.
*based on gross worldwide premiums at 31 December 2007