Why choose Aviva?
When you are considering Group Critical Illness cover for 250+ employees, a number of providers will try to demonstrate flexibility, affordability, efficiency and accountability. And in these competitive times, we value the opportunity to show you how Aviva can demonstrate such important criteria:
- Flexibility. By offering a solution that reflects the changing needs of your business, and integrates with your existing benefits package.
- Affordability. By helping you implement a policy that could bring tangible added value to your employees and to your business, at a competitive price.
- Efficiency. By being prompt with our underwriting, straightforward with our administration, and answerable for our service levels.
- Expertise. By applying our expertise in Group Risk to provide a service that draws on our strength to offer you health, protection and disability benefits all in one place.
- Understanding. As a business, we understand the value of empathy at a difficult time. Our claims service is designed to provide the exceptional levels of support you deserve – for you, your employee, their family and colleagues at such a difficult time.
So what sets Aviva apart?
We think it’s our people, our knowledge and our expertise. Like you, we value our people because they make a difference to the quality of service we can provide. We think it’s our accrued knowledge that helps us create Group Risk products that work effectively.
- We focus on providing practical, as well as financial, support and help to your employees at a difficult time.
- Our claims management and customer service expertise helps us deal effectively – and most importantly, appropriately – with every call.
- We believe strongly in treating individuals’ claims on a case-by-case basis, and that means every one of your employees should receive high quality care, excellent levels of customer service, and the right level of support in their claim.
Group Critical Illness cover is about giving your people the assistance they need, when they need it most. Find out more about Aviva. Find out more about the difference our Group Critical Illness could make to your employees … and to your business. Speak to your adviser, or call us on 0845 300 4452. We’re happy to help.