Why choose Aviva?
When you’re considering Group Income Protection cover for 250+ employees, a number of providers will be in a position to demonstrate flexibility, affordability, efficiency and accountability. And in these competitive times, we value the opportunity to show you how Aviva can also meet such important criteria:
- Affordability. Knowing that cost is a primary concern, we’ll try to find a solution that reflects the changing needs of your business and integrates with your existing benefits package.
- Flexibility. We’d like to tell you more about all the added value we offer, with the aim of helping your business and helping your employees potentially improve their health.
- Efficiency. We do everything we can to help you administer Group Risk benefits for your employees. That means being prompt, clear and effective with our underwriting, straightforward with our administration.
- Accountability. We’re a company that has many years of expertise in Group Risk. So you can rely on us, not only to be answerable for our service levels, but to provide underwriting, administration and claims services that will reflect our experience.
So, why choose Aviva?
We think it’s a combination of our people with proven experience and medical expertise, and the added value we offer to your business. By working with companies and employees just like yours, we’ve accrued many years’ experience in the Group Risk market. In that time, we’ve learned that it’s as important to provide the practical or emotional support that helps your employees return to work, as it is to give them the financial assistance they need while they’re not contributing on a day-to-day basis to your business.
Our stability is a factor, and it’s our size that gives us the strength to deliver an extensive range of value-for-money products. We think that our policies contribute positively to employee retention and recruitment levels. But we also think there’s tangible added value in the holistic approach we take to your employees’ long-term welfare.
- Our rehabilitation service is proven to help employees recover and return to work more quickly in the short term, which means getting back to helping your business flourish in the long term.
- Our claims management and customer service expertise helps us deal effectively – and most importantly, appropriately – with every call.
- We believe strongly in treating individuals’ claims on a case-by-case basis, and that means every one of your employees should receive high quality care, excellent levels of customer service, and practical support as they make a claim.
- Group Income Protection helps your employees worry less about their finances during a long-term absence period, which lets them focus more on recovering and getting back to work. We’ll give them and their families the financial and practical support they need, when they need it most.
Find out more about the difference our Group Income Protection could make to your employees … and to your business. Call us on 0845 300 4452. We’re happy to help.