We take a refreshing approach to corporate healthcare. Because we know how important it is to contain costs, we’ve an alternative product that could help you meet a restricted budget. With Optimum Access, you could save on the costs associated with a standard Optimum policy.
We haven’t taken away flexibility: you can choose one of three levels of cover with Optimum Access, to give your employees access to private consultations and diagnosis. As an example, you could choose a level of cover that simply provides:
- Consultations with a specialist
- Treatment by a specialist as an out-patient up to the limits in our fee guidelines
- Diagnostic tests including pathology, X-rays, CT, MRI and PET scans
- Physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic and acupuncture treatments – up to 10 sessions combined in total, per person, per policy year, on a GP’s referral
- Access to the 24 hour GP helpline and the 24 hour stress counselling helpline (stress counselling helpline available to members aged 16 and over)
It’s important to us that you get the right level of cover, to meet your needs as well as your budget. That’s why we ask you to speak to our National Accounts teams, if you’d like to find out more about Optimum Access. Whether you’re looking for an alternative provider and a ‘low cost’ policy, or starting a new benefits scheme with limited budget – we could help. Call our National Accounts team on 0800 001 4272.