Why choose Aviva?
We think that helping your business is as important as helping your employees. That’s why our range of business healthcare products was created with flexibility and affordability in mind. We’re also aware that it’s a competitive market, and that your choice of provider may depend on more than costs and benefits. Here are four good reasons why we’d like you to choose Aviva:
- We’re experts in healthcare…
- Aviva Health UK is part of the Aviva Group. We’re the UK’s largest insurance provider, and we have strong business in selected international markets. In practice, this means that you can rely on our size and strength to be there for you, when you need us most.
- At the Health Insurance Awards in 2013, we were given the title 'Health Insurance Company of the Year' - for the third consecutive year - and at the 2013 Corporate Adviser Awards, we were winners in the Best Healthcare Provider category. We believe our unique combination of people, products and services helped us win these awards.
- Our teams are passionate about giving you the best possible service. Whatever your needs, large or small, we’ll do our best to give you the right kind of support. From creating the scheme that’s right for your business, through to treating and caring for your employees – helping them, to help you.
- Our policies are straightforward, simple to arrange, and easy to use…
- We believe that simple, straightforward, easy to arrange policies will serve you and your employees best. We’ll explain what our policies will do, and what they won’t. We’ll take time to understand your business’s needs, and do our best to arrange cover that meets them. Most importantly, we’ll do our best to make sure that, if your employees need to make a claim, it all goes smoothly.
- We care for every person as an individual…
- Nearly one million people already trust us to help them get fast, private treatment. That’s nearly one million unique individuals, each one with a different medical history, and every one entitled to the same excellent levels of care.
- We’ll work with you to help your employees, which helps your business.
- We believe in doing more than just caring for individuals when they’re ill. We think that prevention is as important as treatment. That’s why we offer so many additional benefits at no extra charge, and we’ll work with you pro-actively to help your employees look after their own health.
- In turn, that means your business is likely to benefit from increased productivity, reduced costs, and better morale among your workforce. Above all, we’ll do our best to help you find healthcare that fits your business, your budgets, and the best interests of your employees…
Want to find out more?
We’re happy to answer your questions. If you’d like to find out more about any of our business healthcare products, call us on 0800 42 42 42 or speak to your usual adviser.