How does this product work?
There is important information on this page that may be difficult to read on a small screen device. You may wish to switch to a larger display.
Our Defaqto 5 Star rated Solutions product provides you and your employees with access to prompt, private medical treatment at a national network of hospitals. It's a flexible product, so you can design it to suit your needs. Our team will be able to take you through all the benefits, along with what options are available to help increase cover or reduce costs. We'll also talk to you about the types of underwriting available.
You can have 1 month free health insurance cover, providing you haven't been an Aviva UK Health customer in the last year and you agree to hold cover for one year. This is an introductory discount only.
You can arrange different levels of cover, for different groups of employees - increasing benefits for senior staff, perhaps, as part of their salary package, and could include their family on the same policy. Setting a Solutions policy for between 2 and 99 employees is as easy as A, B, C.
Full details of cover are in our policy wording booklet (PDF 1,572KB). You’ll need to complete an application form for us to work out the final terms of your policy if we accept your application and, depending on your circumstances, non-standard terms may apply.
A – call us and tell us about your business…
Call us on 0800 158 5182, and use reference SME-NAT. We know that time is valuable, so we’ll start by explaining the cover. With Solutions, all of your covered employees will receive the following benefits as standard:
- Access to prompt, private medical treatment – avoiding NHS waiting lists
- Access to BacktoBetter - our innovative musculoskeletal (MSK) clinical case management service for back, neck, muscle or joint pain claims
- Cover for hospital charges and specialists fees
- Diagnostic tests, such as X-rays or scans
- Radiotherapy/chemotherapy treatment
- Extensive cancer cover as standard through our cancer pledge.
B – tell us which options you'd like to add or remove from your cover…
We think that Solutions is ideal for businesses like yours, because it’s designed to be flexible – supporting you and your employees when you need it most.
The following benefits are optional, and if you choose them, your premiums will be higher. You’ll find more details on the What can this product cover? page:
- Mental health cover
- Routine & GP referred services
- A greater choice of hospitals
- Dental and optical cover
… and the following options can help contain the costs of your Solutions policy. Some of them may not be available if you’ve added benefits to your core cover. Again, details are shown in the What can this product cover? page, and a full explanation is included in our Solutions brochure (PDF 1,678KB).
- Choosing the ‘Six week option’
- Adding an excess to your policy
- Reducing selected benefits
- Choosing an alternative hospital list
- Reducing out-patient cover.
C – then you'll receive these additional benefits with your policy, at no extra charge…
Solutions helps your employees get access to prompt, private medical treatment. But as healthcare experts, we’ve made sure that our products can help them stay in good shape, too. This could help to reduce levels of absenteeism, and show real value-for-money as we help to keep your business healthy. To do this, we’ll include these benefits with every policy, at no extra charge…
- Our 24 hour GP helpline and our stress counselling helpline, free of charge, 24 hours a day. The stress counselling helpline is available to members aged 16 and over.
- Up to 25% discount at selected UK gyms nationwide
- At Aviva, we believe good thinking means making life better. That’s why, with Aviva Advantages, your employees can get everything from money saving offers to fabulous prizes.
Solutions; Value-for-money, flexible and effective
We think it’s important that your business gets a value-for-money, flexible and effective policy. Find out what’s covered by Solutions; read more in our FAQs, or see how your employees would make a claim. Then ask us to call you back and get a Solutions quote for your business.