Why choose Aviva?
It may feel as though all Group Critical Illness providers offer similar benefits and features. We think our service offers something other providers don’t. We know how important it is to consider the cost of a Group Critical Illness policy, but we’d also like to show you the additional value we can bring to your business:
- Flexibility. Knowing that cost is a primary concern, we’ll try to find a solution that reflects the changing needs of your business and integrates with your existing benefits package.
- Efficiency. We do everything we can to help you administer Group Risk benefits for your employees. This means being prompt, clear and effective with our administration, and answerable to our service levels.
- Accountability. We are experienced in dealing with Group Risk products, so you can rely on us to provide underwriting, claims and administration services to reflect this.
- Understanding. As a business, we understand the value of providing a human approach to claims for criticial illness. Our claims service is designed to provide exceptional levels of support you and your employees deserve.
So what sets Aviva apart?
Like you, we value our employees because they make a difference to the quality of service we can provide. We think it’s our employees and our accrued knowledge that help create Group Risk products that work so effectively:
- We believe strongly in treating every claim on a case-by-case basis, to ensure your employees receive excellent levels of customer service and appropriate support if they need to make a claim.
- We’ll do everything we can to support your employees if they need to make a claim under a Group Critical Illness policy.
- Our claims management and customer service expertise helps us deal effectively and, most importantly, appropriately with every call.
Group Critical Illness cover helps you show that you care about your employees’ welfare and gives them and their families the financial and practical support they need, when they need it most. To find out more about the difference our Group Critical Illness could make to your employees and your business, call us on 0800 145 5684.