Why choose Aviva?
It may feel as though all Group Critical Illness products for 5 to 49 employees are similar in the benefits and features they offer. But we think there are some things that set us apart from other providers. In these competitive times, we know how important it will be to consider the cost of a Group Critical Illness policy, but we’d also like to show you how we offer additional value to your business:
- Flexibility. Knowing that cost is a primary concern, we’ll try to find a solution that reflects the changing needs of your business and integrates with your existing benefits package.
- Efficiency. We do everything we can to help you administrate Group Risk benefits for your employees. That means being prompt, clear and effective with our administration, and answerable for our service levels.
- Accountability. We’re a company that has over 50 years’ expertise in Group Risk. So you can rely on us to provide underwriting, claims and administration services to reflect those decades of experience.
- Understanding. As a business, we understand the incredible value of providing a human approach to claims for criticial illness. Our claims service is designed to provide the exceptional levels of support you deserve – for you, your employee, their family and colleagues at such a difficult time.
So what sets Aviva apart?
Like you, we value our people because they make a difference to the quality of service we can provide. We think it’s our people and our accrued knowledge that help us create Group Risk products that work so effectively:
- We believe strongly in treating everyone’s claim on a case-by-case basis. That means every one of your employees should receive excellent levels of customer service, and appropriate support if they need to make a claim.
- We’ll do everything we can to support your employees if they need to make a claim under a Group Critical Illness policy.
- Our claims management and customer service expertise helps us deal effectively – and most importantly, appropriately – with every call.
Group Critical Illness cover helps you show that you care about your employees’ welfare. It gives them and their families the financial and practical support they need, when they need it most. Find out more about the difference our Group Critical Illness could make to your employees … and to your business. Call us on 0845 300 4452. We’re happy to help.