You can choose from single trip travel insurance for one-off holidays or annual travel insurance if you’ll be travelling frequently. Our travel insurance provides a comprehensive range of standard cover and you can add in extras like winter sports travel insurance.
Here’s a summary of what’s included to help you compare travel insurance cover
- Up to 9 people covered – ideal for family travel insurance
- Cancellation or abandonment of your trip – up to £5,000 per person
- Emergency medical treatment – up to £10 million
- Missed international departures – up to £1,000
- Replace essential items if baggage is delayed more than 12 hours – up to £150
We have a 24 hour helpline with an experienced team on hand to help you with:
- worldwide medical emergencies
- replacement of lost or stolen travel documents
- tracing lost or delayed luggage
We’ll deal with your claim quickly and fairly. We’ll pay hospital fees direct if we can so you get the treatment you need without having to worry about how to pay the medical bills.
Direct travel insurance
Buy direct from us online and save up to 20%.*
- You’ll be able to declare any medical condition without calling us and get an instant online decision on whether your condition is covered.
- You’ll receive your documents via a secure e-mail so you can view them wherever you are in the world.
* Minimum premium applies.