You’re covered for up to a maximum of 31 days for each trip and up to a total of 183 days each year. UK holidays are also included as long as they include at least two consecutive nights pre-booked accommodation.
Annual travel insurance includes cover for:
- Emergency medical expenses – up to £10 million
- Lost or stolen passport – up to £350
- Lost or stolen money – up to £500 overall and up to £300 for cash and bank notes
- Legal expenses – up to £50,000
- Charges incurred if you have to cancel or abandon your trip – up to £5,000 per person
- Kennel or cattery fees you’ve paid or have to pay if your trip is cancelled or abandoned
- Motor breakdown cover in the UK when travelling to your UK departure point
If you go on a winter sports holiday or take your golf clubs abroad, for an additional premium, you can add winter sports travel insurance or golf cover. We can also provide business travel insurance cover.
We can provide annual travel insurance for new customers under 75 years of age. If you are aged 75 or over, cover may be available from AllClear.
Direct travel insurance
Buy direct from us online and get up to 20% discount.*
* Minimum premium applies.