What’s the difference?
Sole trader, company and personal, what’s the difference?
Sole trader: A business where there is no legal difference between the owner(s) and the business.
Company: We class a company as any business which is not a sole trader.
Personal: If you are the registered keeper of your vehicle and use it purely for social purposes or commuting to and from work then you need personal cover. Cover is available for yourself as the policyholder and up to four additional drivers on each vehicle.
Van insurance from £287. That’s all 10% of customers paid. Source: Aviva premiums November 2012 to April 2013. The premium you pay will depend upon individual circumstances, cover chosen and payment method selected.
We offer both fully comprehensive and third party fire & theft cover for your van. We also offer additional optional extras to tailor policy cover for the needs of private individuals or business users. You can quote online in 5 minutes. Source: average online quote times October 2012 to January 2013.
Great reasons for buying a van insurance policy from us:
- Up to 10% online discount. Excludes optional extras. Minimum premium applies.
- Lifetime repair guarantee while you remain a customer — We guarantee the quality of repairs made by our approved repairers, following a claim, for the greater of three years or as long as you insure your car or van with us.*
- Up to £500 tool cover as standard (comprehensive cover only).
- More than one vehicle (van or car)? Get up to 1/3 off with our Aviva MultiCar policy. We expect 20% of customers to achieve the maximum saving**
- Our Defaqto Star Rating provides you with independent expert reassurance about the quality of cover we provide as standard, as well as options to tailor your cover.
- Winner of the Institute of Customer Service Quality Monitoring Customer Focus Award — Large Enterprise 2012
* Your vehicle must be maintained in a roadworthy condition. Wear and tear is not covered by the guarantee. Parts fitted by our approved repairer are covered for the duration of the guarantee provided by the parts manufacturer/supplier.
** Up to 1/3 off applied to the cheaper of the two vehicle insurance premiums. Both vehicles must be registered at the same address. Discount does not apply to optional extras. Where you are eligible for more than one discount, these will be applied one after the other.