We understand the frustration involved in waiting for a diagnosis. The NHS does a great job looking after the nation’s health, but we think that you’re entitled to choose how, when and where you find out what’s wrong. Here are three good reasons why we’d like you to choose Aviva to help you:
We’re experts in healthcare…
- Aviva Health UK is part of the Aviva Group, which is the UK's largest insurance services provider, and one of Europe's leading providers of life and general insurance. This means that you can rely on our size and strength to be there for you, when you need us most.
- We're a multi-award winning company, earning recognition such as 'Health Insurance Company of the Year' at the Health Insurance Awards for 4 years running, from 2010 to 2013. We think it was the combination of our people, our products and our services that helped us win these awards.
- Our teams are passionate about giving you the best possible service. We have an enviable reputation for the quality of our specialist claims teams, such as our Women’s Health Unit and psychiatric team. Whenever you call us, we’ll do our best to give you the prompt service that you’re expecting, and help you find out what’s wrong as soon as possible.
Our policies are straightforward, simple to arrange, and easy to use…
- We offer straightforward healthcare that can really help. We explain what our policies will do, and what they won’t. Cover can be arranged online or over the phone, whatever’s easiest for you. And most importantly we’ll do our best to make sure that, if you need to make a claim, it all goes smoothly.
We understand that you’re unique. So we’ll treat you like an individual…
- Nearly one million people already trust us to help them get a prompt, private diagnosis. That’s nearly one million unique people, each one with a different medical history, and every one entitled to the same excellent levels of care. It takes a company like Aviva to deliver that care, and help you get the fast diagnosis you’re looking for. You’re unique. So we’ll always treat you like an individual.
Want to find out more?
We’re always happy to answer your questions. If you’d like to find out more about the healthcare we can offer to you and your family, you’re welcome to contact us directly, or get a quote online.