That's £15,000 each for mums and dads
At Aviva, we're here to help protect what matters most to you. And what could matter more than your family? We’re giving each parent £15,000 free life insurance as a first step towards protecting your family. There's no purchase necessary and there are absolutely no strings attached.
A free life insurance policy – easy to set up, and protect what matters most today.
- Cover lasts for 12 months from acceptance and pays out £15,000 if a parent covered dies during this time.
- It takes just a few minutes to apply and cover will start as soon as you've completed the short application process.
- You can take out the plan once your child has been born and before they are four years old.
- No payment is needed and we won't request bank account or credit card details.
- £15,000 worth of cover is available for both parents of each child. That could mean a total of £30,000 worth of protection if both parents apply.
Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply – please see the Important Plan Information (PDF 87KB).
Is £15,000 enough?
£15,000 of cover is a help towards protecting your family but it may not provide the financial reassurance you need. It's important to review your full life cover requirements, so at the end of the Free Parent Life Cover application you'll be able to get a quote for some additional cover if you choose.