Great reasons for buying a pet insurance policy from us:
- Vet fees for illness and injury are covered up to £6,500 per year (Platinum cover only).
- Third party liability up to £1 million for dogs.
- Up to £1,000 boarding kennel or cattery fees covered if you have to go into hospital for 48 hours or longer (Platinum cover only).
- Includes up to six months cover whilst you and your pet are abroad (applies to member countries of the PETS Travel Scheme excluding non-EU and long-haul countries as defined by DEFRA).
- Access to Pet Legal and Vet Finder helplines.
- 10% discount when you insure more than one pet with our pet insurance.
- Where you are eligible for more than one level of discount, these will be applied one after the other.
Get a quote for pet insurance
*Subject to a minimum premium.
For pet insurance Aviva Insurance Services UK Limited introduce to BDML Connect Limited who arrange and administer the policy. BDML Connect Limited are registered in England at 1000 Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3EN (Registered No - 2785540). BDML Connect Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Pet Insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Aviva Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.