Bring your pension plans together with Aviva Pension to make them easier to manage.
Over your working life, you may have built up one or more pension plans with different companies. If that’s the case, it's worth considering bringing them into a more modern pension contract that can take advantage of the government's new pension freedoms.
Aviva Pension makes it easy for you to do that.
Nothing on this site is personalised advice or recommendation. If you need a personalised recommendation based on your personal circumstances, you should seek financial advice.
If you contact us on 0800 285 1088 we can help you to get in touch with a financial adviser. Alternatively, you can visit www.unbiased.co.uk to find an adviser in your area.
Why transfer your pensions?
- Manage your pension investments more easily when they’re in one online place.
- Choose from a wide range of investments, with fund charges starting from 0.1% a year.
- Track investment performance and progress towards your retirement goals.
What should I consider before transferring?
Transferring pension funds may not be right for everyone. Find out what kind of things you need to consider beforemaking your decision.
- Check your pension statements to see what type of pension you have to check if you can transfer your pension.
- Check your pension benefits. Some pensions have valuable benefits you may lose if you transfer to a different pension.
- Check the charges you’re currently paying to see if it is worth transferring to another pension.
Read our detailed page on what you need to consider
Pension Wise has been set up by the government and offers free and impartial guidance for people retiring with defined contribution pensions. It will help you understand what your choices are and how they work.
You'll be able to get help on the Pension Wise website, over the phone or face to face.
If you are approaching retirement we recommend you get guidance or advice to help you understand your options.
Need some help?
Ask a question
There’s a lot to think about when planning your retirement. Take a look at our
If you’re new to Aviva
0800 158 3470
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.00am-6:30pm.
Or if you’re already a customer
0800 158 3470
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Calls are free from UK landlines and mobile phones.
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.