Things to consider when planning your retirement
Caring for my family
Things that could affect your retirement planning
Get a clearer view with topical information on retirement planning.
You could choose to take some of your money as and when you need it, leaving the rest of your pension fund invested. Our short video explains more.
Tools and calculators
Call us now for more information
If you’re new to Aviva
0800 285 1088
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.00am-6:30pm.
Or if you’re already a customer
0800 158 3470
Please be aware this line is very busy at the moment, we are doing all we can to answer your call.
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Calls from UK landlines and mobiles are free. For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
Find out how we can help you when you call our teams
If you need some help or information from Aviva, please call us on one of the numbers above. We can help you with:
- Using our website
- All the facts about Aviva products and services
- More details on the options you can choose from when you’re making decisions about your retirement
- Information on where to find financial advice
- Although we can’t give you advice, we can put you in touch with an adviser who can talk to you about which financial products or investments may be right for you.
- Alternatively, you can visit www.unbiased.co.uk to find an adviser in your area.