Bring your pension plans together with Pension Portfolio to make them easier to manage
Over your working life, you may have built up pension plans with different companies. If that’s the case, it’s worth considering bringing them together in one place.
Pension Portfolio makes it easy for you to do that.
We’ll give you information on this site, but we can’t offer you financial advice. If you’d like advice, speak to your adviser, call us for a referral to an adviser or visit www.unbiased.co.uk to find an adviser in your area.
Why combine your pensions?
- Manage your pension investments more easily when they’re in one place.
- Pay potentially lower annual management charges with one new pension plan than with many plans.
- Choose from a wide range of investments, with fund charges starting from 0.1% a year.
- Track investment performance and progress towards your retirement goals.
What should I consider before combining?
Combining pension funds may not be right for everyone. Find out what kind of things you need to consider before making your decision.
- Check your pension statements to see what type of pension you have to check if you can transfer your pension.
- Check your pension benefits. Some pensions have valuable benefits you may lose if you transfer to a different pension.
- Check the charges you’re currently paying to see if it is worth transferring to another pension.
Read our detailed page on what you need to consider
What is the process?
Find out what happens when with our handy guide to combining your pension plans.
Need more help?
If you’re not sure whether combining your pension plans in Pension Portfolio is right for you, you have three options:
Contact your financial adviser
If you have your own financial adviser, we recommend you talk to them. They will be able to look at your individual situation and help you decide whether combining pensions is right for you
If you’d like us to refer you to an adviser, please call us. This adviser is not tied to Aviva and you could get up to one hour free initial consultation. If you want any further advice or services after that, you may have to pay charges.
0800 046 6167
- Monday - Friday
- 8.30am - 5.30pm
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
Find a financial adviser
If you don’t have an adviser, visit www.unbiased.co.uk to find an adviser in your area. An adviser will probably charge you for using their expert services.
Understanding your retirement needs
Find out how much you need to save each month to get the income you want in your retirement.
Savings and retirement
Unsure what your options are when you're accessing the money in your pension fund?
You'll find helpful information in the I'm approaching retirement and I'm Retired sections of our website.