Bring your pension plans together with Aviva Pension to make them easier to manage
Over your working life, you may have built up one or more pension plans with different companies. If that’s the case, it's worth considering bringing them into a more modern pension contract that can take advantage of the government's new pension freedoms.
Aviva Pension makes it easy for you to do that.
Nothing on this site is personalised advice or recommendation. If you need a personalised recommendation based on your personal circumstances, you should seek financial advice.
If you contact us on 0800 285 1088 we can help you to get in touch with a financial adviser. Alternatively, you can visit www.unbiased.co.uk to find an adviser in your area.
Why transfer your pensions?
- Manage your pension investments more easily when they’re in one online place.
- Choose from a wide range of investments, with fund charges starting from 0.1% a year.
- Track investment performance and progress towards your retirement goals.
What should I consider before transferring?
Transferring pension funds may not be right for everyone. Find out what kind of things you need to consider before making your decision.
- Check your pension statements to see what type of pension you have to check if you can transfer your pension.
- Check your pension benefits. Some pensions have valuable benefits you may lose if you transfer to a different pension.
- Check the charges you’re currently paying to see if it is worth transferring to another pension.
Read our detailed page on what you need to consider
Check out Aviva Pension
Find out more and apply to transfer your pensions
Call our team
Call us now for more information
If you’re new to Aviva
0800 285 1088
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.00am-6:30pm.
Or if you’re already a customer
0800 158 3470
Please be aware this line is very busy at the moment, we are doing all we can to answer your call.
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Calls are free from UK landlines but you may be charged for calls made on mobile phones. For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
Find out how we can help you when you call our teams
If you need some help or information from Aviva, please call us on one of the numbers above. We can help you with:
- Using our website
- All the facts about Aviva products and services
- More details on the options you can choose from when you’re making decisions about your retirement
- Information on where to find financial advice
- Although we can’t give you advice, we can put you in touch with an adviser who can talk to you about which financial products or investments may be right for you.
- Alternatively, you can visit www.unbiased.co.uk to find an adviser in your area.
Understanding your retirement needs
Find out how much you need to save each month to get the income you want in your retirement.
Savings and retirement
Unsure what your options are when you're accessing the money in your pension fund?
You'll find helpful information in the I'm approaching retirement and I'm Retired sections of our website.
Pension Wise is a free and impartial service set up by the government for people retiring with defined contribution pensions. It will help you understand what your choices are and how they work.
You'll be able to get help on the Pension Wise website, over the phone or face to face about:
- what you can do with your pension pot
- the different pension types and how they work
- tax you pay on your pension.
If you're not sure about your options at retirement you should seek appropriate guidance or advice.