We can provide a driver safety and wellbeing solution through our Specialist Partner Drive iQ.
The safety and wellbeing of employees that drive for work as well as to and from work is of concern for employers and drivers.
Drive iQ is an annual programme, designed to help drivers develop good habits that improve their road safety and wellbeing. It offers a selection of useful and highly effective techniques to help them stay calm, focused and most importantly, safe.
Drive iQ can provide accessible and effective online solutions designed to improve the safety and wellbeing of all drivers. Drive iQ is easy to implement and it's suitable for all employees who drive for work purposes.
The programme involves completion of:
- A brief self-reflective assessment
- 10 initial bite-sized coaching modules, covering a variety of subjects such as “Managing Frustrations”, “Adapting to Conditions”, “Understanding Fatigue” and “Mobile Phones”
- Interactive quizzes to help with understanding driving for work
- A Drive iQ score
- A further 10 micro-modules, delivered monthly throughout the course of the year to encourage continuous learning and engagement with a driver “check-in” to let us know how they're doing
- Suitable for all drivers (including grey fleet)
- Can help to develop good habits to improve safety and wellbeing and manage negative on-road experiences
- Potential reduction in crashes and less downtime
- Can help demonstrate legal compliance and duty of care
- Can help to reduce fuel and emissions