We can provide leak detection services through our Specialist Partner Leaksafe. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
An escape of water can lead to significant business interruption including unplanned evacuations and property damage which can take a considerable amount of time to repair. Many leaks may start off small but if they go undetected for months they could cause damage to properties before they are identified.
Leak detection can guard against escape of water occurrences and mitigate the damage caused if a leak occurs.
- A range of technologies to design a tailored solution for a property that can include water shut off and/or notification systems
- Remote risk monitoring package that allows property managers and occupiers to monitor their property and any leak alarms in real time
- Early detection of both major and minor leaks
- Could help keep businesses trading
- Potential reduction in property repair and maintenance costs
- Precise in-building location information if a leak occurs
*The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.