We can provide effective security solutions for your commercial vehicles through our Specialist Partner Maple. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Commercial vehicle and freight crime is a growing problem. From lock picking tools to code grabbers, from key emulators to electronic devices that are designed to bypass OEM systems, today’s career criminal is equipped with an ever expanding arsenal of tools.
Maple offer a diverse range of security solutions that have been designed specifically to protect commercial vehicles and goods in transit operations.
- Safety and security solutions for commercial vehicles
- High security locking applications to combat common methods of attack
- Manual and automatic locking applications to protect cargo areas
- Innovative immobilisers guard against new generation of vehicle theft techniques
- Driver recognition systems
- Maple provide a range of access control solutions that can be tailored for fleet operators
- Installation by nationwide Maple engineering team or supplied directly to you
- Help to reduce losses and damage caused by criminal activity
- Can help combat vehicle specific vulnerabilities
- Preventative security measures can help minimise the risk of vehicle crime and potential repair/recovery costs
- Load integrity systems provide audit trails for all door activity (i.e. who accesses cargo areas and when) offering complete transparency of operation.
- Access to security professionals who can offer advice on the best solutions for individual operations
- A range of customisable solutions suitable for individual vehicle owners and fleet operators
- High quality installation by FITAS accredited engineers
Maple's contact information
* The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.