We can provide health and safety training through our Specialist Partner, RoSPA. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Good health and safety within your business isn't just essential to meet your regulatory responsibilities but good business practice for the protection and welfare of all employees and members of the public. Every business has a duty of care to provide appropriate levels of health and safety training for all employees.
- A range of safety training, from one-day risk assessment courses to degree-level NEBOSH accredited training
- Health and safety advice throuugh membership to support your business needs
- Health and safety awards scheme
- Can help to meet regulatory responsibilities for the provision of health and safety training
- Can award excellence on health and safety management
- Can support risk awareness in your business for the potential reduction of losses
- May support positive attitude to risk within your companies ethos
- Can support good staff morale
RoSPA's contact information
* For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.