The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)
We can provide health and safety training through our Specialist Partner, RoSPA. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Good health and safety within your business is not just essential to meet your regulatory responsibilities but good business practice for the protection and welfare of all employees and members of the public. Every business has a duty of care to provide appropriate levels of health and safety training for all employees.
- Range of safety training courses from NEBOSH to one-day risk assessment training
- Health and safety advice to support your business needs
- Help meet regulatory responsibilities for the provision of health and safety training
- Supports risk awareness in your business for the potential reduction of losses
- Supports positive attitude to risk within your companies ethos
- Supports good staff morale