We can provide vacant property protection through our Specialist Partner Vigilance. These solutions are available to Aviva customers at preferential rates.
Implementing robust, cost effective risk solutions is paramount to keeping your property secure and safe. Whatever category of asset you are seeking to protect, it is important to dynamically evaluate all risk elements. Whether you are seeking to deter intrusion, prevent property damage or limit vicarious liability, conducting ongoing professional security risk analysis and adopting a blended approach to the delivery of security services, is the best possible way to mitigate and guard against damages or losses.
- Risk analysis and reporting
- Security in residence service
- Security Industry Authority licensed National Security Inspectorate guarding gold security operatives
- Internet of Things surveillance camera technology
- Vacant property security services
- Responsive activity incident reporting
- Deterrent against risks of aggravated trespass and damage to your property
- Protection for your assets
- Constant evaluation of site risks, ensuring mitigations are in place and remain appropriate over time
- Ensures insurance compliance on vacant assets
- Complete audit chain from analysis to completion
*The cost of calls to 02 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.